Saturday, June 30, 2012

Wonton Tuna Melt

I heart wonton wrappers. At some point I'm sure I'll get bored and never see them again. But for now, I'm getting my money's worth out of that one package! I've always loved tuna melts, and tried these out while I was camping. Yummy. I ran out of "real" (well, low-fat real...so still fake) cheese, so a Kraft Single had to do. Worked well enough.

Wonton Tuna Melt
Tip: Get all your ingredients ready to throw on the wonton wrapper. They crisp fast and you want time to heat up the tuna/cheese topping.
  • Spray a pan with non-stick spray (I use olive oil spray) and let heat slightly
  • Place in wonton wrapper and crisp one side
  • Flip it over and top with tuna (I didn't add mayo, but suppose you could)
  • Top with cheese and let remain on heat until wonton wrapper starts to brown
  • Remove from heat and cover to let cheese finish melting
Eat and enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete