Surgery day: 250.4
Last week: 232.1
Week's weight loss: 3.4 lbs
Total weight loss: 21.7 lbs
Very cool. Had a lame four days where I was stuck at 230, but whatta ya gonna do? I have a mini goal to be at 219 by July 4. Haven't been in the "2-teens" since like 2008, so that would kick ass. In the video, I go over what I'm eating, what I'm learning, and what I'm feeling. But first, some more details on what I'm enjoying eating these days...
What I'm eating
- My protein shakes have mostly been Isopure Zero Carb (Vanilla and Strawberry) and Syntrax Nectar (Caribbean Cooler and Apple Ecstasy). Got my hands on some reusable ice cubes, which is keeping my shakes colder longer. Digging that.
- Fat free refried beans (2 TBSP), a bit of cheese melted on top, and 2 TBSP of Fage 2% greek yogurt
- Campbell's Tomato Soup at Hand (I do half at a sitting), with 1 TBSP of Fage thrown in for protein
- Frozen Protein Drops from theworldaccordingtoeggface
- "Bites", aka crustless quiches