Monday, April 30, 2012

Telling my Dr.

Man, I was nervous to tell my doctor about surgery in Mexico! Thankfully, she was awesome. And completely supportive of both my decision to get surgery, and to get it in Mexico. Phew! She also ordered blood tests for me. My surgeon in Mexico doesn't require it (he'll do them the day before), but I wanted to have the baseline for myself so I can have something to compare to when I have tests post-surgery. My surgeon in Mexico does ask for blood test follow ups at intervals post-surgery.

You can find a list of the blood tests I had my home doctor order at the Blood Tests page. I received the list from a local bariatric surgery center near where I live. Enjoy the video and, as always, let me know what you think. Best, gastricsleeve4me.


No comments:

Post a Comment