- Ninja Master Prep Pro ($49.98): For making shakes, and doubles as a food processor. You can find it cheaper at WalMart, but they were out near me, and I didn't want to wait for it to ship.
- Met-Rx Protein Plus Shots: 32 grams of protein in every shot
- EAS AdvantEDGE Chocolate Fudge Shake ($27.78): 17g of protein, 110 calories, and 4 carbs
- Isopure Zero Carb Vanilla Whey Powder ($41.77): Was hoping to get unflavored, but they didn't have it in stock. They did have some yummy flavors, though!
- Isopure Rtd Zero Carb Alpine Punch ($45.99 for a 12-pack): A clear liquid packing 40g of protein with only 160 calories and no carbs! Perfect for the liquid diet stage.
- Digital food scale ($29.99): Lots of options out there, but this seemed like a decent price