Sunday, April 29, 2012

Shopping!

Had a chance to do some prep shopping today! My goal was to buy some items that I thought I would need. I went to Target, Vitamin Shoppe, and Sam's Club and spent about $200. You can check out the pre-op shopping page for a generic list of items I'd recommend buying before-hand. Below are the specific items I chose to purchase:

Sam's Club:
Vitamin Shoppe
Target
  • Digital food scale ($29.99): Lots of options out there, but this seemed like a decent price
In the video you'll get to see and hear more about what I bought. Enjoy! Best, gastricsleeve4me


1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete