Saturday, April 28, 2012

Concerns

I really need to stop reading things online. It's starting to make me nervous! I'm starting to think about things like long-term weight gain and addiction transfer. Basically, the possibility of bad habits coming back...or developing entirely new destructive ones. Not a pretty thought. Some of the sources that got me thinking about addition transfer were:


And, where are all the people that have had gastric sleeve for more than a year or two? Struggling to find as much info after the first, seemingly exciting, weight loss year. All things to talk to the therapist I have lined up next week! You can hear more about it in my video. Best, gastricsleeve4me


1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete