Wonton Tuna Melt
Tip: Get all your ingredients ready to throw on the wonton wrapper. They crisp fast and you want time to heat up the tuna/cheese topping.
- Spray a pan with non-stick spray (I use olive oil spray) and let heat slightly
- Place in wonton wrapper and crisp one side
- Flip it over and top with tuna (I didn't add mayo, but suppose you could)
- Top with cheese and let remain on heat until wonton wrapper starts to brown
- Remove from heat and cover to let cheese finish melting
Eat and enjoy!