Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day before surgery

Well, it's here. Holy cow. Can't believe it's finally here. I've recorded a couple of videos today. One this morning before I headed to Mexicali for surgery with Dr. Alberto Aceves, and another after I made it back to the hotel following my tests. So, what happened today
  • Arrived at the airport at 11 AM and was picked up by a very nice guy, and met the other woman who's having surgery tomorrow
  • Drove about one hour and fifty minutes to the Calexico/Mexicali border
  • About 1 mile after crossing the border, arrived at Hospital Almater
  • Had blood drawn, a chest x-ray, and an EKG. Took about 30 mins.
  • Met with a patient coordinator who took payment and went through a few things about tomorrow
  • Was driven to the Crowne Plaza Mexicali and checked in
  • Had room service for a late lunch (since I was fasting for the blood tests)
Below you'll find my videos, and some pictures of Hospital Almater. Wish me luck! Best, gastricsleeve4me


Waiting area at the hospital
Entrance to lab for blood tests
In the lab

Hotel Room at Crowne Plaza

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete