- Arrived at the airport at 11 AM and was picked up by a very nice guy, and met the other woman who's having surgery tomorrow
- Drove about one hour and fifty minutes to the Calexico/Mexicali border
- About 1 mile after crossing the border, arrived at Hospital Almater
- Had blood drawn, a chest x-ray, and an EKG. Took about 30 mins.
- Met with a patient coordinator who took payment and went through a few things about tomorrow
- Was driven to the Crowne Plaza Mexicali and checked in
- Had room service for a late lunch (since I was fasting for the blood tests)
|Waiting area at the hospital|