Monday, September 24, 2012

18 Week Update

It's been a crazy week "home". I arrived back in the country on Sunday, after being gone for three weeks. I enjoyed a few nights home, only to leave again on Wednesday for a quick work trip to Chicago. That led pretty quickly into a great weekend away at the Jersey Shore. I was glad to see that, through all the chaos, I managed to have a good week in terms of weight loss (though not so much with my eating!):


Surgery day: 250.4
One month 226.1 (24.3 lbs month/24.3 lbs total)
Two month: 211.8 (14.3 lbs month/38.6 lbs total)
Three month: 201.3 (10.5 lbs month/49.1 total)
Four month: 189.5 (11.8 lbs month/60.9 total)
Week 17: 187.5
Week 18: 183

1 week weight loss: 4.5 lbs
Total weight loss: 67.4 lbs

So, a good week. In my video you'll hear a bit about my crappy eating, lack of working out, and concerns about the 6 month honeymoon phase nearing an end soon. Yikes! I mention a couple of articles in the video. Here's the links. Enjoy!

The First Six Months: Your Honeymoon Period
Benefits of Dry Skin Brushing
How to Dry Skin Brush


3 comments:

  1. I am about a month behind you and when I looked up your 13 week stats, we are about the same. I started at 245.6 and hit 51 lbs loss at the 13th week. I have been working out (hard core) since before surgery and even snuck back to the gym before I was cleared by my surgeon because I missed the routine so much. That being said, I have hit stalls along the way. I was off all summer (teacher) and since returning to work I just don't have the time and energy to hit the gym the way I was when I wasn't working. The weeks when I didn't go to the gym as much I loss more weight than when I did hit the gym hard. I think that while working out is a good habit, it does stall and slow weight loss because (with the limited amount of calories we can consume) our bodies are holding on to the weight for dear life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just started my research phase after 2 friends having great success with Drs in Mexico. I've really enjoyed all your information and appreciate the time you put in to helping others. You look fantastic and hopefully one day I too will be a sleeve success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo. Hope you're ok, you are do good about your updates I'm surprised you haven't posted anything... anyways, just checking on you. I finally got my date - October 29th. Crazy! Ok well say hi when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete